Jolly Phonics Student Book 1 New Edition
The Jolly Phonics Student Books are write-in student books providing fun and engaging lesson activities for young children in their first year of learning to read and write.
Jolly Phonics Student Book 1:
• Introduces the 42 main letter sounds of English, each with its own story and action.
• Shows children how to use their letter-sound knowledge to read and write simple regular words.
• Teaches the first set of tricky words. Children learn to blend the sounds and identify the tricky part.
• Comes with step-by-step lesson plans and comprehensive support, provided in the Jolly Phonics Teacher’s Book.
This refreshed version of the book is the same as the previous edition in terms of core content, but is enhanced with:
• A fresh new look in terms of cover and page designs.
• Easier navigation in a variety of ways, including color-coding and contents.
• Alignment of content across the materials for consistency of teaching.
|Age/Grade||3 Yrs/ Preschool - 5 Yrs/ K|
|Learning Skills||Speech Language, Cognitive|
|Shipping Height "||0.10|
|Shipping Length "||8.00|
|Shipping Width "||10.50|
SC Rewards $12.15Regular $13.50
Hand Sanitizer & Soap Dispenser Battery Operated
SC Rewards $94.99Regular $99.99
Scholar's Choice Loot Bag Set of 10
SC Rewards $8.99Regular $9.99
Magnetic Wand by Popular Playthings
SC Rewards $2.69Regular $2.99
SC Rewards $142.49Regular $149.99