Scholar # : 254-tape
Flexible Magnetic Tape
Flexible and extra thin--no added bulk! Features light adhesive and light magnet holding power. For delicate arts and crafts projects or hanging paper or photos.
Measures .75"W x 25'L.
- THIN/LOW-PROFILE for projects including PHOTOS AND PAPER ONLY
- LITTLE TO NO CURLING (a common problem with other magnet tape/strip)
- LIGHT MAGNET HOLDING POWER for delicate jobs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ADHESIVE (on one side) to minimize damage to the photo or paper you are displaying
- NOT FOR HEAVY OBJECTS - Please be sure that you purchase the right magnet (to use on the right surface) for your project. See the product chart on the main page for Dowling Magnets products that will hold up heavier objects.
- Dispenser has a BRIGHT, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN and a BUILT-IN CUTTER - No scissors needed! Plastic serrated edge helps make sure you only cut the length you need (less waste).
- STICKS TO ITSELF – Two pieces of magnet tape will stick to one another! In order to make this work, you must position both pieces of magnet tape in the SAME DIRECTION (horizontal to horizontal…or vertical to vertical) due to the tape’s magnetic polarity.
- TIP 1 - The more magnet material you use (surface area, especially), the stronger the hold will be. To hold up a large sheet of paper, you may need to use several strips of magnet tape. Start with one small piece or small pieces of tape adhered to the corners of the paper first. You can always add more tape if needed.
- TIP 2 - The more iron in your main surface (fridge, whiteboard, etc. ), the stronger the hold. Most metals are not magnetic, including many refrigerators and whiteboards. If you discover that your main surface is NOT magnetic, try this. . . Adhere the sticky side of a piece of magnet tape to the main surface (fridge, whiteboard, etc. ) Then, adhere (using the sticky side) another piece of tape to your photo/paper. Lastly, attract the two pieces of tape to one another, so your photo/paper hangs from your main surface!
- TIP 3 - The smaller the gap between the magnetic side of the tape and the surface to which you are attracting the tape (fridge, whiteboard, etc. ), the stronger the hold. In other words, adhere your photo/paper to the adhesive (sticky) side of the tape. Do not place the photo/paper between the magnetic side of the tape and the main surface to which you’re attracting the magnet.
|Shipping Height "||1.00|
|Shipping Length "||3.60|
|Shipping Width "||6.50|
Frequently Bought Together
SC Rewards $6.29Regular $6.99
Fun Tak Adhesive
SC Rewards $4.49Regular $4.99
White Mavalus Tape 3/4 x 324
SC Rewards $8.99Regular $9.99
Colorations Masking Tape 1/2 inch 8 Colors
SC Rewards $28.79Regular $31.99
5/8 Hook & Loop Fastener Coins 100 Pack
SC Rewards $26.99Regular $29.99